- Real estate photos are often taken using HDR, with the following limitations: The camera is static, nothing in the scene can move, multiple snapshots are taken at different exposures and each digital photo must be uploaded to a computer where computer software stitches them together to make a single high-contrast HDR photo.
- amp is the only camera that offers true, real-time HDR photos and video to be taken:
- No tripod required
- Anything in the scene can move
- All image-stitching and processing is done inside the camera (no computer needed)
- Immediate HDR video or photos displayable in real time on a TV screen or portable smartphone/tablet.
Comments are closed.