- In scientific experiments, every frame of video is extremely important and unique, and often cannot be easily replicated.
- Scientific imaging scenarios can contain large ranges in lighting, sometimes with very short pulses of high-intensity lasers.
- amp offers an imaging solution that is sensor-agnostic (and wavelength agnostic). The amp system can capture over 155dB of light dynamic range in each and every frame of video. Wavelengths and frame rates of capture are limited only by the sensors chosen.
- Bright floodlights are always used in deep water video. A subject that is 2 feet away from the flood light is more than 10 times as bright as one that is 6 feet away. The need to record underwater demands use of a camera that can manage that tonal and light dynamic range without any image degradation.
- amp can capture the entire light range in every frame of video.